Cardiology Care Services
ORANGE COUNTY GLOBAL MEDICAL CENTER
Stress can not only ruin your day, but your health. Our team provides superior healthcare to ensure each person can enjoy life in great health.
Orange County Global Medical Center continues to offer the latest advancements in cardiology care services to our patients. As a County of Orange Designated STEMI Receiving Center, our hospital provides patients with a variety of amenities and cardiac treatment options.
The Cardiac Catheterization lab includes services such as:
- Left and right heart catheterization
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (including balloon and stent placement)
- Rotablator- coronary and peripheral orbital atherectomy system
- FFR (Fractional Flow Reserve) measurements
- Pacemaker insertion
- Bi-Ventricular Intra Cardiac Defibrillator (Bi V ICD) insertion
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) insertion
- Electrocardiography and echocardiography services, including:
- Exercise stress testing
- Lexiscan testing
- Stress echocardiography
Interventional cardiologists affiliated with Orange County Global Medical Center have the capability of clearing a cardiac related blockage from all major branches of the vascular system, including the carotid (neck), aortic (chest), iliac (pelvis), femoral (leg), and renal (kidney) arteries. Additionally, our Cardiac Care Program offers several types of cardiac surgery, including:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graph
- Valve Repair
- Off-Pump and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- AFX Microwave Surgery System
Orange County Global Medical Center also provides perioperative surgery services, inclusive short and long-term cardiac rehabilitation services.
As a comprehensive hospital, you will be provided with the highest quality of care. We look forward to serving your needs.